Kimbacon replied

295 weeks ago

The Killer Robots! Crash And Burn Full Movie Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Robot mercenaries are sent on a mission to activate a machine that will bring about a new age of enlightenment.
Wow, what a fantastic experience that was. I certainly hope the makers of this film, including all components of the film, make another one.<br/><br/>Wow-wee. All I had to go on before I watched this film was the deplorable IMDb score of 4.8. Glad I didn&#39;t take that rating as gospel. This film has got to be a 10 for originality, fun, engrossment, uniqueness, costumes and ingenuity.<br/><br/>All the costumes and sets, backgrounds, other robotic components and the like, were quite simply, brilliant. So imaginative. I was so blown away by all of the visual content. It reminded me of a scene in the film,&#39;A Trip to the Moon (1902)&#39;, where a capsule lands in the Moons&#39; eye. <br/><br/>The characters are really cool, different, funny, engaging and have their own idiosyncrasies, personas, attitudes and appeal. The humor in the film has been done really well, with plenty of belly laughs to go around. I enjoyed the wit, charm and action of this film. There&#39;s plenty of shooting and violent robot on robot action, which is pretty great to see. For the first third of the film I think my mouth was hanging open :-D Awesome.<br/><br/>I hope these people make many, many more films together for us to see.<br/><br/>To the makers of this film: Thank-you very much. Please make some more films like this one for us to enjoy.
This film is likely to be a cult classic. It it reminiscent of a Gwar video but with less nudity. If you are looking for high-art or some main stream action adventure, then skip this film.<br/><br/>This film does something new and unique! The visual style is quite cool as it blends live acting with computer generation. The costume designer and make artists have done a great job in creating the characters. The actors have done a good job playing multiple roles without being obvious (I had to read the credits to figure that out). <br/><br/>This team has managed to put together a fun movie with limited budget and cast. This film won&#39;t win any Oscars. It might not even be that good… but I enjoyed it. <br/><br/>I have no affiliation with this film nor it&#39;s crew.

7cb1d79195
NXT TakeOver R-Evolution Preview full movie download 1080p hdThe Vampires: The Thunder Master 720p torrentJ venes perversos download movie freeDownload Operation Havoc full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Download the Skuldiggery full movie tamil dubbed in torrentDog Park in hindi free downloadOut of Their League movie hindi free downloadSpotlight full movie download 1080p hdfree download Teddy and the MudblupsWhat's Eating Pee Pee Wong tamil dubbed movie download
Please log in to post a reply.